More Options for Financial Aid
Prospective and current students are encouraged to seek out and apply for as many financial aid opportunities as possible. In an effort to assist students in finding scholarships, the Office of Student Financial Aid maintains a list of scholarship opportunities available to students. Students should click on the name of the scholarship offering to view more information (directs students to outside website).
*Outside scholarship providers may request inclusion on this page by sending the Office of Student Financial Aid information via mail. Our office does not respond to scholarship solicitations via email.
- Cherryvale Middle-High School (CMHS) Scholarships
- Independence High School (IHS) Scholarships
- Community National Bank / USD 446 Education Scholarship
- Sedan High School / USD 286 Scholarships
- Soroptomist Live Your Dream Award (click for award information). Cash grant to women working to better their lives through additional schooling and skills training:
- Live Your Dream Application
- Live Your Dream Reference Form
- Kansas Board of Regents. KBOR offers a variety of scholarships to Kansas residents attending Kansas colleges. Students must complete KBOR's online application and have a complete FAFSA.
- Kansas Foster Child. The Kansas Department for Children and Families offers an Education Assistance Program that may include a tuition and fee waiver for a qualifying student attending a Kansas educational institution. Students may apply with Kansas DCF to be approved for the program/waiver.
- Dane G. Hansen Scholarship. Students from Northwest Kansas may apply.
- Kansas Masonic Scholarship. Awarded by the Kansas Masonic Board of Trustees.
- Kansas County Clerks and Election Officials Association Scholarship Awarded by the Kansas County Clerks and Election Officials Association
- Fastweb. Fastweb is a free scholarship search engine. Students create a profile and fastweb locates scholarships across the nation that fit your personal profile.
- CareerOneStop. CareerOneStop is a scholarship list generated by the U.S. Department of Labor for students pursuing an education to gain employment. The site offers scholarships for Associate Degrees, Bachelor's Degrees and Graduate Degrees.
- College Scholarships. College Scholarships is a site that lists scholarships across the nation based on a variety of characteristics (area of study, gender, race, state, etc.). Students do not have to create a profile to access the scholarship information.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.