Welcome to the Office of Accessibilty at Independence Community College!
ICC values diversity and inclusion: we are committed to a climate of mutual respect and full participation. Our goal is to create learning environments that are usable, equitable, inclusive, and welcoming. If there are aspects of the instruction of design of a course that result in barriers to your inclusion or accurate assessment or achievement, please notify the instructor as soon as possible or contact the Office of Accessibility located in the Academic Building. ICC is dedicated to digital contect accessibility. If you are unable to access any content on this page or anywhere on the ICC website please email email@example.com or call 620.332.5457.
Independence Community College uses School Now for website services.
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents, employees, sources of referral of applicants for admission and employment and all unions or professional organizations holding negotiated agreements or professional agreements with the institution are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, tenure, or disability in admission or access to, or treatment or employment in its programs and activities. Any person having inquiries concerning Independence Community College’s compliance with the regulations implementing Title VI, Title IX and Americans with Disability Act of 1990 is directed to contact the Office of Compliance.
Section 504 Coordinator
1057 West College Avenue
- Request Academic Accommodations and Submit Supporting Documents (opens in new window)
- Temporary Academic/Facility Adjustment Request Form (Concussion, temporary scooter or wheelchair usage, etc)
- Report an Academic Accommodations Incident (Faculty member did not/was unable to provide accommodation) (opens in new window)
- Submit an Academic Accommodation Appeal (ICC denied a request you feel would grant equal access) (opens in new window)
- Request Accuplacer Testing Accommodations (opens in new window)
- Request information be sent to Transfer Institution
- Submit a General Accessibility Complaint
- Office of Civil Rights Complaint Form (fillable PDF)
- Accessibility Handbook (opens in new window)
- Accessibility Resource Guide for ICC Students (opens in new window)
- Student Resource (DREAM Website) (opens in new window)
- Office of Civil Rights Website
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.