Title IX and Compliance
Inquiries regarding ICC’s nondiscrimination policies or compliance with Title II, Title IV, Title VI, Title IX and/or section 504 should be referred to:
If you would like to report sexual misconduct at ICC, please use this form.
ICC engages in comprehensive educational programming to prevent domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, and stalking. The College promotes student health and safety through the use of a mandatory online training program for all incoming students, transfer students and employees. A link to this course is sent annually to students via their ICC email address.
As specific titles and programs may change from year to year, this mandatory training program will, at a minimum, cover the following topics:
- Identifies domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking as prohibited conduct under College policy;
- Defines what behavior constitutes domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, and stalking in federal and state laws in Kansas;
- Defines what behaviors and actions constitute consent to sexual activity in the state of Kansas;
- Provides safe and positive options for bystander intervention that may be carried out by an individual to prevent harm or intervene when there is a risk of domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault, sexual harassment, or stalking against a person other than the bystander;
- Provides information on risk reduction so that students and employees may recognize warning signs of abusive behavior and how to avoid potential attacks;
- Provides information on campus and outside resources, reporting options, and procedures for making a complaint; and
- Provides an overview of information contained in the Annual Security Report in compliance with the Clery Act.
Title IX & Sexual Harassment Response
Questions and Answers on the Title IX Regulations on Sexual Harassment
Appeals (Process and Pitfalls)
Informal Resolution for Title IX
2021 TITLE IX REGULATIONS: REVIEW OF OCR QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
To obtain information in a language other than English, please call Taylor Crawshaw, Vice President for Academic Affairs, at (620) 332-5457.
- Pay Your Bill
- Academic Success Center
- Clubs and Organizations
- International Students
- Military and VA Resources
- Student Resources
- Title IX & Compliance
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.