A student wishing to withdraw from a course must complete the student section of the Withdrawal Request form and obtain their advisor's signature.  Students who withdraw from courses are responsible for the full charges of the course.  A withdrawn course will reflect a grade of "W" on transcripts, but will not be calculated into the GPA.

Completed Withdrawal Request forms should be submitted by the last day to withdraw (check academic calendar each semester) to the Registrar's Office in the Academic Building. 

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.