Summary of Process:
- HR meets with supervisors to discuss process for this year and a schedule of who will be evaluated at what time.
- Employee prepares a self evaluation (see Self Evaluation Form). Employees will also give their input on possible evaluators.
- Supervisor and HR gather feedback from evaluators selected by supervisor and employee. Feedback is gathered electronically using the forms below. However, some in-person meetings will also be held as necessary.
- Supervisor and HR review the self-evaluation form, feedback from others, and supervisor feedback.
- Supervisor and HR draft a summary report of employee’s performance.
- Supervisor may deliver feedback without HR’s assistance. At this meeting, a review of last year’s PDP and progress should also occur.
- Supervisor and employee work together on a development plan for the new performance year (incorporating vision, strategies, and ideals).
- Supervisor and employee have informal check-ins on performance throughout the year.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.