What is Esports at ICC?
Esports in simple terms is competitive video games. At ICC we are competing in a league called National Association of Collegiate Esports (NACE), basically the NCAA of esports. We will be competing in a variety of games against other colleges. All varsity members will be on scholarship!
What do we have to offer?
- 12 gaming PCs w/ peripherals
- Streaming PC
- Driving Simulator
- Lounge area with xbox, wiis, and switches
- Must keep a 2.0 GPA or higher
- Must take 12+ credits a semester
- Covers up to 36 credit hours a year
- Dive into management of esports orgs
- Money revenue in esports
- High school/collegiate/pro coaching
- League of Legends
- Rocket League
- Access to gaming facility
- Work Study (Lab Management, Streaming, Video Editing)
- Access to athletic trainers
- Streaming setup
My name is Chris Kumke, I am the esports director at ICC. I am the from the East Coast more specifically 30 minutes out of DC. I graduated from Shenandoah University with a Bachelors in Esports Management. While at SU I played competitive Rocket League and League of Legends. I ran events domestically and internationally.
- Pay your bill
- Net Price Calculator (opens in new window)
- Housing (opens in new window)
- ICC Pirate Pantry
- Academic Success Center
- Clubs and Organization
- Campus Safety
- Student Health
- Privacy Rights
- Student Complaints
- Transportation Services
- Student Handbook
- Right to Know
- International Students
- Title IX & Compliance
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.