- Apply for Admission if you are a new student to ICC. You will receive electronic notification of your acceptance along with your Student ID Number.
- Apply for ICC Scholarships
- Complete the FAFSA
- Students attending beginning 2022 fall sessions must complete the 2022-23 FAFSA
- Students attending Summer 2022 sessions must complete the 2021-22 FAFSA
- Transfer students should add ICC’s school code (001924) to their existing FAFSA
- If you have not yet completed the FAFSA and want to estimate your financial aid, check out the Federal Student Aid Estimator Tool
- Submit all final transcripts to ICC- Final high school/GED and college transcripts should be sent to the ICC Registrar. Any student wishing to be considered for Federal Student Aid must provide all official college transcript(s) regardless of whether the student earned credit from the institution they attended.
- Final high school/GED transcripts can be mailed, sent electronically via www.parchment.com or emailed to email@example.com.
- College transcripts can be mailed directly from the institution(s) or sent electronically via www.studentclearinghouse.org.
- Submit Placement Test Scores to ICC- Such as the ACT or SAT. Scores can be mailed, sent electronically via the ACT or SAT websites or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you haven't taken a placement test, we offer the Accuplacer test on campus at no cost. Please contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment for testing.
- Apply to live in Housing: http://www.iccstudenthousing.com (if you plan to live in Housing)
- Apply to be part of Student Support Services: http://indycc.formstack.com/forms/sssapp (if you have interest)
Once you’re admitted, you’ll be paired with a personal Success Coach who will support your success toward graduation and transferring. You will also be paired with a personal Faculty Advisor to support your enrollment, class selection and more!
- International Admission Requirements
- Check the ICC course listing for available classes, visit Areas of Study page »
- To plan your educational financing, check the Tuition and Fees »
- Find out what scholarships and financial aid options are available for you, learn more about scholarships and financial aid options »
- Military and Veteran information Veteran Affairs
- Schedule a Tour
- New Student Orientation
- Interested in attending ICC? Request additional Information
Questions about Admissions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org | 620-332-5400
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.