Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
*If you are applying for scholarships and/or financial aid, or plan on graduating from ICC, it is required that you provide a final transcript from your high school or GED and any college transcripts.
Student Financial Aid at ICC
Additional information about these programs can be found by clicking on the links in the “Financial Aid Links” box in the right column of this page.
Other Financial Aid
- Institutional and Foundation Scholarships are available at ICC by completing the ICC Scholarship Application and submitting a letter of recommendation to the Foundation Office.
- Student Labor is available to students not eligible for Federal Work-Study. Apply by completing a Student Employment Application. Funds are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Student Support Services (SSS) Grants are available to eligible participants of the SSS program.
Outside scholarships and grants awarded to ICC students are accepted by ICC. Examples of outside scholarships grants are:
- Bureau of Indian Affair awards/scholarships
- High School Foundation awards/scholarships
- Kansas Board of Regents scholarships
Veteran Benefit information and applications are available in the Registrar’s office, or by selecting the “Veteran’s Information” link in the Helpful Information box to the right.