Scholarships and Financial Aid Information
Follow These 5 Steps to Complete the Financial Aid Process:
Click on the bold steps for direct links to the applications.
1. Apply for admissions if you are a new student to ICC. A student ID number will be emailed to you.
- All students attending 2017 summer sessions will need to complete the 2016-2017 FAFSA.
- All students interested in attending beginning Fall 2016 must complete the 2017-2018 FAFSA.
- Ensure ICC's school code, 001924, is added on the FAFSA.
4. Set-up and check your Student Information System (SIS account). This will contain important information about your financial aid and the online forms that will need to be completed. You can forward your ICC email to your personal email address.
- Watch a tutorial on how to set-up your SIS account.
5. Check your email - remember to check your SIS and email account on a regular basis (at least weekly)! Email and SIS are the primary ways the Office of Student Financial Aid will communicate important information to you on completing your financial aid file and about your awards.
*If you are applying for scholarships and/or financial aid, or plan on graduating from ICC, it is required that you provide a final transcript from your high school or GED and any college transcripts.
Student Financial Aid at ICC
Additional information about these programs can be found by clicking on the links in the “Financial Aid Links” box in the left column of this page.
Other Financial Aid
- Institutional and Foundation Scholarships are available at ICC by completing the ICC Scholarship Application and submitting a letter of recommendation to the Foundation Office.
- Student Labor is available to students not eligible for Federal Work-Study. Apply by completing a Student Employment Application. Funds are limited and awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Student Support Services (SSS) Grants are available to eligible participants of the SSS program.
Outside scholarships and grants awarded to ICC students are accepted by ICC. Examples of outside scholarships grants are:
- Bureau of Indian Affair awards/scholarships
- High School Foundation awards/scholarships
- Kansas Board of Regents scholarships
Veteran Benefit information and applications are available in the Registrar’s office, or by selecting the “Veteran’s Information” link in the Helpful Information box to the right.