How do I become an ICC Student?
1. Apply for Admission - Apply Now!
2a. Would you like to allow a parent or guardian to access your account ( so that they can pay your bill or access other info? ) Please complete this form and return it to us. ( Student information is protected by law so ICC cannot release any information until a student provides us with written permission to do so. )
2b. Apply for ICC Scholarships - Scholarship Form
3. Complete Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- Schedule an advising appointment
- You may set up an advising appointment:
4b. If off campus:
- Allow two business days for application processing. Once application has been processed, visit (SIS) NEW ACCOUNT LINK to set-up SIS account/Computer Log On/Email Account
- Enroll in your courses via SIS
- Contact Business Office for payment arrangements (ICC accepts internet payments via Paypal)
5. If applicable:
- Dorm Residents:
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.