Welcome to ICC Library!
As we start this year with many more hybrid and online courses please know that you have access to library resources on line. We will also do assistance Mon-Thur 8-5 via phone at 620-332-5468 or 620-332-5458 or via email (see below) Please contact us at the information below or check out the resources listed on the tab listed ONLINE LEARNING RESOURCES, which has helpful information for students and faculty navigating the world of online learning.
If you need help accessing library databases please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
See database page for information on how to access those items. If you need a State Library Card please email us your Firstname, Middle Initial, Last Name, Date of Birth, and email address.
For any others I suggest sending emails to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions please email me and I will be back with you ASAP.
Independence Community College Library
The ICC Library is a great place to study and has something for everyone!
You don't have to be an ICC student to visit us or use our resources- we are open to the public. Faculty may reserve time for Library orientations, information literacy, or course-specific instruction- call or email us today! or 620-332-5468.
Send an E-mail
Location: Academic Building, Upper Level
Fall 2021 Hours
Monday- Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Starting September 1
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday 12 (noon)- 5 p.m.
- Sunday 12(noon)- 8 p.m.
- SEKnFIND (opens in new window)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO) (opens in new window)
- Interlibrary Loan (opens in new window)
- Credo Reference (opens in new window)
- Films On Demand (opens in new window)
- Opposing Viewpoints (opens in new window)
- Encyclopedia Brittanica (opens in new window)
- Mango Languages (opens in new window)
- Learning Express (opens in new window)
- AllSides News Source (opens in new window)
- Career One Stop
- Issues and Controversies
- Bloom's Literature (opens in new window)
- Hours and Info
- OER Resources
- Ferguson's Career Center (opens in new window)
- Gale Interactive: Human Anatomy
- Gale Interactive: Chemistry
- Gale Interactive: Science
- Gale In Context: College (opens in new window)
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.