Transfer Guides

ICC BuildingThe state of Kansas has compiled a list of general education courses and made sure they will transfer to or from your Kansas college of choice.

There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions.

For questions regarding transfer guidelines and/or assistance in defining your course schedule for your best possible academic success at Independence Community College please contact:


KBOR Transfer & Articulation Guidelines

Click the graphic below for more information! 

Course Transfer

This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.